Olivier Milchberg is a musician, composer, and producer. He is passionate about world music, and during more than 20 years he has explored musical styles from the Andes with the bands Los Incas and Urubamba, from the Middle-east with Pecheurs de Perles, and “world beat” music with Cirque du Soleil’s “ZAiA”. He plays many plucked string instruments, like the Irish Bouzouki, and flutes, like the Bulgarian Kaval. He composes for dance projects, theatre, and feature movies and documentaries, using a mixture of ethnic instruments, electronic music and string orchestras.
Where is the “rhythmic trick“?
Welcome to my personal website !
- Creations : my recordings, composition for theater, circus, movies
- My Artistic path and different styles of music
- Projects and bands
- The instruments I play (Irish Bouzouki, Bulgarian Kaval flute, guitar, and more…)
- Discography (as a producer, musician and/or artistic director)
- Blog : news and a bunch of personal notes
Take your time…